Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I think she broke my finger Again!

Man that hurts. We just got back from pitching workout, not only am I out of shape but I think she broke my stinkin finger again. I thought it was all healed up but guess not. Oh well, that is part of it. She will just keep throwing harder and my fingers will just keep hurting, until she gets back into working out with her own catcher. Can't wait for that.
The new catchers mitt really helps though. At least I can snag those movement balls a lot easier and they stay in the pocket of this mitt. It's actually made for a girls hand so it is kind of small for me but a lot better than the one I was using. I like the pop when she hits that pocket. I usually don't feel a thing, I just happened to grab one off angle and it got my stinkin finger.
Grabbing those low drop balls is much easier now and those rise balls that somehow she just makes float right in there.
We worked on that new change up. I like that thing but it is hard to throw. She just about has it down. I really feel the age working on the running and especially that minute drill, that one gets me. Like they say, if it don't hurt it don't do you no good.
The new season is starting to take off with players working out at the high schools, indoor places and if your lucky to live where there is no snow - outside on the dirt.
Keep up the good work. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory Blog Directory - OnToplist.com Globe of Blogs Sports blogs The Sports Zone!